Last modified on: May 20, 2018
1. What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of information stored as a text file on your web browser. Your personally identifiable information, information about your preferences and other information will be recorded in a cookie and stored on your computer, mobile phone or other electronic device. We may use other similar means and methods to provide you with better services and easier access to our services.
3. Types of Cookies Used
3.1. Essential cookies
This type of cookie is essential and can decide whether or not you can use the essential services provided by us, including accessing websites that require you to verify your personal permissions and paying for games. If you disable these cookies, we will be unable to provide you with many crucial services.
3.2. Performance cookies
We use this type of cookie to analyze your use of our services. These include, but are not limited to, the placement of advertisements and the non-repetition of pushed content (to avoid pushing repeated content to you by analyzing your cookies). We use this type of cookie to record any problems experienced by you during your use of our services so that we can resolve them.
3.3. Functional cookies
We use this type of cookie to understand your choices when we provide services to you, which allows us to provide you with more personalized products and sites that are more suitable for your use and improve your user experience. These may include language, time zone and currency settings.
3.4. Targeted advertising
We use targeted advertising cookies or similar technologies to identify your personal preferences and recommend you advertisements that may interest you. We also use similar technologies to measure the effectiveness of advertisements and reduce the impact that repeated advertisements have on you.
- To authenticate your identity (to identify the sites and services that are accessible to you);
- For security purposes and to maintain the integrity of our websites and products (to protect the security of your account data and prevent possible data threats);
- For advertising, making recommendations, performing effectiveness analyses and measurement purposes;
- To provide the features and services of our websites, and
- To enhance performance.
- GTArcade products (web and desktop clients);
- other GTArcade games, and
- other products that use GTArcade products.
7. How You Control Cookies
To learn how to control your cookies, see http://www.allaboutCookie.org/manageCookie/index.html
If you disable our cookies, some of the services we provide to you will be unavailable or affected.