A new system called Minion has just been added to League of Angels II. This feature lets players collect Minions cards that can be added to your heroes to greatly boost their stats. But that’s not all, upgrading Minion cards will unlock buffs, and a unique Avatar ability that lets your heroes turn into those minions and bosses to fight in battle! Sound exciting? Read on to learn more about this feature.
1. The Minion system is available to players at Lv 75.
2. Each hero has a Card Set (a 3x4 grid) to place cards. There are 4 types of cards, determined based on how much space they cost (6, 3, 2, and 1).
3. There are two ways for players to boost their heroes with Minion cards: Augment and Collection, which both will grant great bonus stats.
The Minion System Interface:
Click the “Minion” icon at the bottom of the game interface to access.
There are 4 types of Minion Cards: 6-Cost Card, 3-Cost Card, 2-Cost Card, and 1-Cost Card. Different types of cards bring different effects. The higher the quality and cost, the better attributes a card will have. Additionally, cards also have specific factions that they belong to.
Details on the 4 types of Cards:
* 6-Cost Card: Provides an "Avatar" skill that allows your heroes who infuse the card to transform into that Minion when they die to continue fighting (unlocks at Augment R3-S0). The minion will inherit the stats of the infused hero so they will be just as formidable in battle.
* 3-Cost Card: Provides a passive skill that increases 2 attributes in battle. This passive does not stack with itself (unlocks at Augment R1-S0 and upgrades at R6-S0 and R12-S0).
* 2-Cost Card: Provides a passive skill that increases 1 attribute in battle. This passive does not stack with itself (unlocks at Augment R1-S0 and upgrades at R6-S0 and R12-S0).
* 1-Cost Card: Provides the highest attribute bonus;
How to get Minion cards:
Players can venture into the new Nether Realm to earn Minion cards.
A new gameplay Nether Realm is available as part of the Minion system. In this mode, players can obtain Minion cards and upgrade resources for their Minions.
How to access Nether Realm:
Open the Minion interface and click the “Go to Nether Realm” link to enter the event panel.
On the left side of the interface, players can choose a chapter to challenge. To unlock each chapter, players need to obtain the corresponding Minion Cards. There are two initial chapters: Undead Rising and The Fallen. The right side shows the possible rewards players may get from that chapter, and under that is the introduction of each Boss.
Note for Stage Select panel：
- Each day you can enter the dungeons 2 times for free, as well as purchase up to 2 additional attempts.
- Attempts reset daily at 0:00 (server time).
- A dungeon run will end when your AP reaches 0 or click "Exit Dungeon".
- Once inside a dungeon, you can leave at any time and the dungeon progress will be saved until you re-enter.
How to Play:
Players will need AP and Fatigue when enter each chapter. How do they work? Let’s check them in details:
1. AP: Every time when you trigger Event Grids like open a Chest, kill a Monster, kill a Boss, or access a Question mark, 1 AP will be deducted. Each time you use AP, your current Fatigue will be cleared.
2. Fatigue: Each step on the grid will increase Fatigue by 1. When your Fatigue is full, your next action will deduct 1 AP.
3. Fatigue Skill: The Fatigue skill lets you reduce your current Fatigue by 2, but can only be used once per dungeon.
There are five Event Grids that players can trigger, which are Chests, Monsters, Swords, Question Marks (?), and Bosses.
1) Chest: Open to randomly receive Blue Jade and Purple Jade.
2) Monster: Defeat Monsters to get Monster shards; failure will result in lesser rewards. Players can spend Diamonds to skip Monster grids. Bribing monsters does not use AP or clear Fatigue.
3) Sword: Collect to increase AP by 2.
4) Question Mark: Randomly receive a reward or encounter a Boss battle. Defeat the Boss to get Boss shards; failure will only reward Gold.
5) Boss: There is a chance to trigger a Boss appearance each time you interact with an Event Grid (Bosses can only appear once per dungeon). Defeating the Boss will always reward Red Jade; failure will result in lesser rewards. After defeating a Boss, a panel called Lair of Abyss will appear, in which players can use the Loot option (to search for Boss shards, Red Jade, Purple Jade, and other items.
If players exit a battle before it has ended, it will count as a defeat.
Now let’s check the details for each interface:
On the left of Minion interface, players will see the Card Set for each hero, and the right side of the page shows which cards the players own and do not own. Players can choose to use their cards to infuse the card set of their heroes (6-Cost Card needs 6 grids, 3-Cost Card needs 3, 2-Cost Card needs 2, and 1-Cost Card needs 1).
Augment increases the attribute bonus that all heroes get from the Card set. All Heroes share one Augment and the attribute bonus will be added to all heroes. Players need Sapphire Jade to Augment, which can be obtained from Nether Realm or the Minion Shop. Every +1% of Augment provides another +1% of Card attributes. Players can click the Augment button until the bar is full to advance, and every increase in Rank (From R0-R20) will need both Sapphire Jade and Red Jade to upgrade. Red Jade can also be found in Nether Realm or the Minion Shop.
Collection helps greatly boost the stat bonus for the entire squad by upgrading each Minion card. When players obtain a card (other than Imp), that card is added to their Collection. After activating a Minion Card, players can use Purple Jade to infuse that card. Purple Jade can be obtained from Nether Realm and the Minion Shop. Each Infuse will boost the attributes and the attributes are added to the entire squad. When the total stars of a group of cards reaches a specific amount, bonus attributes can be unlocked.
The Minion system is now available in the latest version on LoA2. Log in now to experience all the great new content!