New Mythic Relic Kiss of Tempest is available in X-server event Angel’s Treasure. The new all-type benefited Mythic Relic can be got from July 4th to July 6th. Obtaining the Angel’s Treasure Lottery Ticket (Abbreviated as “AT’s Lottery Ticket”) in event panel or through Events- Angel's Treasure to spin the wheel, you have the chance to get 6 Kiss of Tempest components as Theme Reward and other rare items. And this time, you can still use Starstone to exchange for Starstone II, and use Astralite I to exchange for Astralite II when meeting requirements. Check for more details:
Event time: July 4th to July 6th
Entrance: Angel’s Treasure.
>> Kiss of Tempest
Isabel took Starwing Stones and dusts of Star of Elysia and crafted them into a beacon for Tempest Keep. When the Keep is attacked, Isabel will be notified immediately.
Kiss of Tempest, the third Mythic Relic, can enhance attribute and cause probable silence, enemies' ultimate skill cannot be released. All types of Heroes including ATK, DEF, SUP and HEAL can get the benefit from this Relic.
1. Claim ONE AT’s Lottery Ticket for FREE every day. Daily limits will reset at 12 A.M. every day. Also, you can use Diamonds or Topaz to buy it.
2. Every 5 times guarantee Theme Rewards.
3. The wheel has to be stopped manually (a slight delay will appear after tapping). You will get the indicated reward when the wheel stops.
4. Each attempt grants 10 Treasure Creeds, you can use them to buy different items in the Treasure Store.
5. Treasure Creeds will be cleared when the event ended.
1. Theme Rewards are placed in the four corners of the pool as usual. You can claim the remaining rewards after all the Theme Rewards have been collected.
2. Each attempt will grant points: 5 points for Normal Rewards and 20 points for Theme Rewards.
3. Each attempt will grant 25% Luck Points. 100% Luck Points guarantee Theme Rewards.
4. You can get Extra 20 points when you empty the prize pool.
5. You can be ranked when earning more than 300 points and win the Super Prize with more than 2000.
6. Points will be cleared after the event and the reward will be sent by email when the event ends.
Please note that the above contents might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined in-game.