1. Data We Collect
1.1. Data you provide to us
1.1.1. Contact information and personal details
To sign up for a GTarcade account, you are required to provide us with:
- your username (virtual account); and
- your email address and password (which will be encrypted and unknown to us).
You can set your profile picture, gender, name and date of birth in your personal account settings.
This data is all protected by your GTarcade account. Therefore, you must keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone else in any way.
1.1.2. Information you send to the Services
We will collect the data required in order to help you when you make inquiries or seek help through the GTarcade forum or customer services, including chat records, inquiries and complaints generated from communications through the platform.
When you make payments through the GTarcade platform, we will collect your limited data about your payments, including your bank card number, name, email address, payment method and payment engine, as well as the type of transaction.
1.2. Data we automatically collect
1.2.1. Data about your device
When you use the Services provided by GTarcade, we will record some data about your device, including but not limited to:
- Your device attributes: these include the operating system, hardware and software versions, and browser type;
- Personally identifiable data about your device (subject to your consent): data that can identify you such as unique identifiers and your device ID;
- Signals sent to your device: data about whether your device is connected to a cellular data network or Wi-Fi network;
- Data from your device's settings (subject to your consent): data you allow us to receive by enabling permissions in your device's settings, such as GPS location data and access to your camera and photos; and
- Network and connection: this may include the name of your mobile operator or Internet service provider as well as the IP address of your device.
1.2.2. Data about your activity
When you are using the Services provided by GTarcade, we will record some data about the Services, including but not limited to:
- Your activity data (such as which games you play, your current status, and your interactions with others);
- Your purchase history;
- The links you accessed on GTarcade.com;
- Emails received;
- Your general location;
- Your preferences and choices, such as your subscriptions, preferred language, currency, settings, etc.; and
- The comments made by you through games, the content posted by you on the forum and other communications sent by you during chats.
1.3. Data from partners
We will receive limited data when you use third-party tools (such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and Windows) in relation with the Services.
2. How We Use This Data
2.1. To provide, customize and optimize our products and optimize your experience with our games
To provide you with the Services, we will process your data for the following necessary purposes:
- To create a personal account so that you can use the Services we provide to you;
- To ensure the overall operation of the Services;
- To make necessary verifications and confirmations during payments;
- To provide and deliver the products and Services you request; and
- To send you Service-related correspondences and better communicate with you.
We will use the data we have to continuously improve our products and provide you with better Services. For the purposes mentioned above, we will process data as follows:
- To create and update your player profile;
- To improve the Services and your experience;
- To customize your experience with the Services;
- To provide good social features within the Services;
- To support you better and solve your questions and problems;
- To send you relevant data, such as updates, security alerts and support messages; and
- To provide you with special offers and content that interests you via email.
2.2. To analyze it for effectiveness
To provide you with better Services, we may analyze all data collected to measure the effectiveness of our Services.
2.3. To ensure the security of personal data and the Services
We use the data we have to verify your account and activities, crack down on harmful activities, detect and prevent junk data and other adverse experiences, and strengthen the security of your personal data within and outside GTarcade products. We are legally entitled to process necessary data for the following purposes:
- To analyze and monitor the use of the Services and their social features;
- To limit chats to a reasonable scope automatically or manually; and/or
- To protect your account from unauthorized access and protect you from fraud.
3. Cooperation with Third Parties
We may exchange some data with other companies and organizations in order to protect the security of your data and your legal rights and interests. We may also provide data to data security authorities in order to crack down on fraudulent and illegal activities.
4. How You Can Manage Your Personal Data
You may opt out of marketing emails and other marketing methods and channels. You may use the opt-out method provided through the specific email or advertisement to opt out.
You may choose to reject our interest-based advertisements in mobile applications by going to the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and choosing "Limit ad tracking" (iOS) or choosing to opt out of "interest-based ads" (Android).
5. How We Protect Your Personal Data
We take administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data. In particular, we will desensitize your sensitive information in order to guarantee you a safe user experience with the Services. We do this in order to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration.
We will retain your personal data for as long as your account remains active or for as long as we are required to continue to provide you with the Services. When you request us to delete your personal data, we will retain some of your data (such as your order history) necessary to safeguard our legitimate commercial rights and interests or to comply with our legal obligations. If you have any questions or unresolved issues regarding personal data, please feel free to contact us using the following information, and we will reply as soon as possible.
Data controller's name: YOOZOO HK
Email address: email@example.com
We have also appointed a data protection officer (DPO) to monitor and protect your personal data. If you have any questions or requests regarding the protection of personal data, please feel free to contact them using the following information:
Name: Flora L Evans
Phone number: +86-21-5462-3197
Email address: DataProtectOfficer@yoozoo.com
We will not knowingly collect or obtain personal data from children under 16, send interest-based advertisements to them, or knowingly allow children under 16 to use our Services. If we identify any child under 16 based on the information provided by him or her in the registration process, we will not allow him or her to register.
6. Global Data Storage